WEBINAR: The main purpose of this webinar is to discuss the implementation experiences of digital payments for campaign healthcare workers involved in polio campaigns in DRC, Senegal, and Mali.
The discussions will inform the digital payments initiative project’s research agenda and enhance reciprocal learning across the countries.
The webinar appeals to multisectoral stakeholders engaged in improving health care and providing digital health financial services. These include Experts from the Academia, Ministries of Health, Ministries of Finance, telecommunication entities, health researchers, and healthcare, workers.
The discussion will revolve around the experiences, opportunities, and challenges of paying campaign health workers during vaccination campaigns in Côte d’Ivoire, DRC, Senegal, and Mali.
Webinar objectives are;
- To share the experience of using digital payments in recently completed health campaigns in Côte d’Ivoire, DRC, Senegal and, Mali.
- Highlight aspects of speed, security, and accountability of payments.
- Discuss challenges and share innovative digital payment solutions for health workers in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Georges Bediang: Associate Professor in Medical Informatics at the Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (FMBS) of the University of Yaoundé I -Cameroon. –Modérator
- Fabrice MAWA KAKESE: Coordinator of the digital payment pilot project for polio campaign actors DRC
- OBOU Serge Gabriel: Financial Manager of the Funds for Immunization of the Expanded Program of Immunization – Côte d’Ivoire
Date :05/31/ 2023.
Time: 18:00-19:30 EAT/15:00-16:30 GMT.
Register by clicking into this link: https://bit.ly/DHPI-RWebinar